Stop theft, vandalism or misuse of fire extinguishers. If you are fed up with replacing or recharging your fire extinguisher, this sturdy, tamper-proof, self-contained device is the answer. It has proven highly effective in helping stop theft, misuse or vandalism of fire extinguishers. The Extinguisher Stopper will leave the extinguisher totally accessible for emergencies and will not interfere in the event
Its highly visible ‘stop sign’ design discourages wrongful use. If the protected fire extinguisher is moved from its normal position, an integral sounder emits a piercing alarm. The device is easy to install and a deactivation cable is supplied for ease of servicing the extinguisher. The Extinguisher Stopper is supplied complete with an operating cable kit and a 9V PP3 alkaline battery
• Highly visible ‘stop sign’ design discourages wrongful use of extinguisher
• Sounds a powerful 98dB (at 1 metre) warning alarm when activated (95dB low volume setting if desired)
• Self contained 9 VDC alkaline power source is provided
• Lifetime guarantee against breakage of polycarbonate housing (one year on electronic components)• Virtually indestructible polycarbonate housing
• Deactivation cable is provided for service by authorised personnel
• Remote powered 12 or 24 VDC model available
• Compact design (136mm in diameter and 50mm deep) mounts easily next to the extinguisher
• For fire extinguishers housed in cabinets, refer to the 6255 Mini Theft Stopper
Continuous heat detector: at the rated temperature the insulation melts, permitting the conductors to short circuit and generate alarm signal.
Two temperature alarm levels are available:
68°C and 105°C.
The LF-HD-4112 Conventional Type Heat Detector identifies fire with both rapidly rising and gradually increasing temperature. It has three levels of fixed temperature settings to adapt itself to the local temperature of the area being protected.