The Call Point Stopper consists of a clear tough polycarbonate hinged cover that retrofits securely over the device. Simply lift the cover to gain access to the device. Once the cover is released the spring loaded hinge returns the cover to its original position.
This new Call Point Stopper is an aesthetic inexpensive product, which provides a secure fit to a wide range of electrical switches and call points. The cover prevents misuse of the device without restricting legitimate operation. It is ideal for schools, colleges, hospitals, nursing homes, hotels and all public buildings where there is a risk of malicious or accidental activation.
• Constructed from tough clear polycarbonate.
• Easy to install, can retrofit over an existing device.
• Spring loaded hinge mechanism
• Available in red, yellow and green
• Protects equipment from accidental operation, vandalism & product misuse.
• Available for flush or surface mounted applications.
The Zeta flame proof siren is an explosion proof siren available in either 24V or 230V versions. An intrinsically safe circuit is housed in the main chamber and it is duly wired up to terminal chamber through sealed bushes. The horn unit is placed on the main chamber cover and the output signals are taken through sealed coils. Neoprene ‘0’ rings are provided for the weather proof protection.