Introductory and Technical Information
• Usage: City gas networks and gas pipelines in industrial areas
• Fluid Type: Second Family Group H Medium ‐ Non‐corrosive gases such as Natural Gas (Methane), LPG, Propane , Butane , Town Gas, Air, etc…
• Pressure Class: PN0,5
• Montage Position : 1” Horizontal and Vertical, 11/4”,11/2”,2” Threaded (Female) and DN65,DN80,DN100 Flanged Vertical
• Position : Normally Open
• Connection or Port Size : 1”,11/4”,11/2”,2” Threaded (Female)ve DN65,DN80,DN100 Flanged
• Maximum Working Pressure : 0,5 bar
• Ambient Temperature Range : ‐23°C up to 51,5°C
• Fluid Temperature Range : ‐10°C up to 80°C
• Reset : Manually
• Way : 2/2
• Design Pressure : 2,5 bar
• Working Principle : Direct Operated
• Shut Off Time : Less than 1 second
• Protection Class : IP65
• Material Standard : Aluminum-EN 1706, Brass-EN 12164, Rubber-EN 549
• Materials : Body and cover EN AC-46100 aluminum, plastic material polycarbonate, rubber material NBR
• According to Directives : 2009/142/EC
• According to Standards : TS 12884, EN 13611, EN 549
This is the normally open, manually adjusted safety valve that detects the oscillation or seismic movements (earthquakes) and closes the gas flow automatically in the residences and similar places, remains closed until adjusted with a special device and which has seismic movement detection devices and impulsion mechanism.
When the adjustment bar of the device is adjusted with a special device, the orifice surface of the device opens and the gas in the pipeline starts flowing to the user’s side..
The device automatically stops the gas flow in a leak-proof way thanks to the gast stopping equipment as a result of the detection equipment detecting when the seismic movements having the amount of acceleration and frequency that requires stopping according to the TS 12884 standard occured. Whether the said seismic movement continues or not, the gas flow is stopped.
The rules stated in the TS 12884 are complied in the construiction of the device.
After the device stops the gas, re-provision of the gas into the line is possible only after manual resetting. The manual resetting after the said stopping should be done by only the authorized gas distribution company.
The gas stopping and adjustment mechanisms of the device are protected against the intervention and irritation of unauthorized people.
The settings done in the factory are sealed with the rivet method not to lose their features.
The device is exposed to the same seismic effect with the building it is mounted; it is sensitive to the ground movements that occur because of earthquake and similar reasons but is not sensitive to the the movements that can stem from the dynamic reactions of the building or the equipment. All the components of the products are designed and manufactured in a way that it can provide reasonable safety, durability and resistance features.
The gas-contacting devices and housing of the devices are resistant against sulfuric compunds, corrosion, natural gas, sun light, moisture and temperature changes during the expected lifetime of the device. All the materials are resistant against dirt, ozone, fertilizer, mineral oil, herbal oil, grease, exposure to long time sunlight and freezing temperatures.
Arguably the single most important fire safety mechanism, electromagnetic door holders guard against the lethal spread of toxic smoke and fumes - by far the greatest cause of death in fires.
در شاسی اعلام حریق MG-8130، 2 عدد LED بهکار رفته است که چراغ قرمز نمایانگر فعال شدن شاسی و چراغ زرد نمایانگر اتصال کوتاه است در شرط حلقه میباشد. MG-8130 قابلیتهای شاسیهای -8110 و MG-8130 را دارا میباشد.